ROOMS DECORATING - ROOMS
ROOMS DECORATING - MEDIEVAL HOME DECOR
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- suite: apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (room) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
We just finished re-decorating Elin's room. The wallpaper is from Pip studio. The bed from Ikea. The wardrobe is from Ikea (Hemnes) and I put wallpaper on it since it had a big hole in one of the doors (from the move). The bookcase is from when I was a little girl. The armchair is also from Ikea with a cover from Bemz.
Living Room November 2010
My favorite room! Love our new house, and especially this room with oversized windows and southern and eastern exposures. SO happy here ¦
notice: Jinx the Cat, on the back of the left sofa :)
decorating white kitchen cabinets
decorating above fireplace
decorations for a beach wedding
lake home decor
coffee shop decor ideas
office party decorations
faux iron wall decor
birthday decoration themes